|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
|İş barədə məlumat
||• Ensure the preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly, annual reports and declarations to the Tax, Social Protection, Statistics and other supervisory authorities;
• Monitor relevant changes in the legislation on a regular basis and align them with the Company processes as per the established procedure;
• Carry our relevant works related to planning of taxes and mitigation of tax risks;
• Monitor the preparation of accounting documents in accordance with the legislation and ensure compliance of the accountancy with the Company s tax policies;
• Ensure that taxes and other mandatory payments are properly calculated and transferred to relevant government agencies in a timely manner;
• Maintain correspondence and relevant discussions with the tax and other government agencies;
• Participate in the development and application of progressive accountancy forms and methods using modern computing techniques/software;
• Ensure the required level of confidentiality of documents, known operations and duty assignments;
• Fulfil other assignments as set by the Chief Accountant.
||• Excellent knowledge of Tax Code, Civil Code and Social Insurance;
• Advanced skills of the MS Office software;
• Knowledge of International Accountancy is desirable;
• ERP System usage skills are desirable.
• Ability to professionally communicate at all levels in the organization;
• Ability to efficiently work as a team member and individually;
• Ability to maintain deadlines and work strenuous working conditions.
Education & experience
• Higher education in accountancy and finances; a master s degree in relevant discipline will be deeply appreciated;
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Production/Construction industry;
• Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani and English; knowledge of Russian is an advantage.
||Interested candidates should submit CV s in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position applying for in the Subject line.
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.