||Saffron Restaurants Group
|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||The "Saffron" Restaurants Group began its activity in 2010 with the restaurant "Chinar". Currently, all 19 brands of the group are located in Baku. This is the largest chain of restaurants in the country, which includes local, Pan Asian, European, Mexican, Arabic and Indian cuisines. Our goal is to offer our guests the most delicious dishes of local and world cuisine, as well as spending good time with their loved ones. Our employees, always open for innovation and development, are working on new projects, that meet customer needs and market demands.
Currently we are seeking a skilled, experienced Senior Accountant to join us.
|İş barədə məlumat
||• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
• Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
• Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
• Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
• Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
||• Minimum bachelor degree on Accounting or Finance (MBA will be advantage)
• Finance certification is advantage ( ACCA,CIMA, CFA qualification (F7 or DipIFR preferable)
• Min 5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting, 3 years in senior position (experience in Hospitality sphere is preferred)
• Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel
• Expertise working with financial statements
• Working experience with accounting or ERP software
• Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
• Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
• Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal in English and Russian.
||Interesting candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position (Senior Accountant) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.